- ALL submissions must be made on-line via Epapers System.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account.
- Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
USE IEEE PDF EXPRESS to ensure your PDF is Xplore compliant. Use our templates (MS Word Templates; LaTeX Templates) to meet the formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Length: Maximum 5 pages, of which 4 are for technical content including text, figures, and references (if any), and with one additional optional 5th page containing only references
- Paper Size: A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection. If your paper does not meet IEEE Xplore requirements (as outlined in the Paper Specifications section), it cannot be included in the Proceedings.
Accepted papers must be checked on IEEE PDF eXpress before the final submission following these instructions:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website to check or create your PDF file.
- Insert this conference ID: 58535X.
- Once you have a compliant PDF file, return to the CAFE 2023 final submission website and upload your final submission.
- Authors will have 15 minutes (12 for presentation and 3 for questions) to present their work.
Authors of the accepted papers will receive further information regarding final version submission via email. Final version is due to July 31st.
Note: Checking your PDF file for compliance and submitting your final paper for publication are two separate procedures. After using the IEEE PDF eXpress system for file compliance, MAKE SURE to return to the CAFE 2023 final submission web site and upload your compliant final submission.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- Copyright: IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- Registration: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered at the full conference registration rate AND attend the conference to present their paper. There is a limit of TWO papers for each registration. If you have a third or fourth paper, you will need to pay another full registration.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented.